1. Describe someone who is knowledgeable.
2. Describe a rule at your school that you agree or disagree。
3. Describe an activity you do to keep fit
4. Describe a car journey you went on
5. Describe an experience that you taught something.
Describe an activity you do to keep fit.You should say What the activity When, where you usually do it How you do it And explain why it can keep you fit Speaking of an activity I do to keep fit, the first place that bumped into my mind is that I swim once a week, because swimming pool is near my home and I can go swimming anytime I want. When I was a child, my father taught me how to swim and I tried different kinds of position, such as freestyle and butterfly stork. At first time, I was so scared, but my father encouraged me and I gradually tried my best to learn it. However, I really wanted to give up and I was not good at sports, so my father told me that swimming was a good way to keep fit and swimming can burn calories. More importantly, if I fell into the water, it would keep me alive. Then, I got hang of it. Nowadays, I swim almost every week and it will cost me a lot of energy to swim. Now, I am slim because of swimming. Even though I am busy with my study, I still keep the habit of swimming.
1. Do you like your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. What kinds of names are popular in China?
4. Are there many Chinese people who have the same name as you?
5. Is there any tradition about naming babies?
雅思口语基础话题 Work or study
1. Why did you choose to study that subject?
2. Is it interesting?
3. What subjects are you studying?
4. Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
5. Are you looking forward to working?
6. Do you like your subject?
7. What work do you do?
8. Why did you choose to do that type of work?
9. Do you miss being a student?
10. Do you like your job?
雅思口语基础话题 Home （Your Accommodation）
1. Can you describe the place where you live?
2. How long have you lived there?
3. Who do you live with?
4. Do you plan to live there for a long time?
5. What is the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
6. Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
7. In the future, what type of place would you like to live in?
8. What kind of neighborhood/environment/surroundings/home would you like to live in?
9. What do you usually do in your house/ flat/room?
10. Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
11. What part of your home do you like the most?
12. Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
1. What‘s （the name of） your hometown （again）?
2. Is that a big city or a small place?
3. Please describe your hometown a little.
4. How long have you lived there?
5. Do you like it?
6. Do you like living there?
7. What do you like （most） about your hometown?
8. Is there anything you dislike about it?
9. Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
10. Do you plan to continue living there?
11. Where would you like to live? there for a long time? Are you going to stay there? Where do you want to live?