让老外无比惊讶的地道口语
供稿单位:互联网 责编:本站编辑 浏览: 0 次
1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己来吧。
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
2. That's more like it.
这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
3. That's going too far.
太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
5. So what?
那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
中外教口语课免费试听
FREE学习资料
- 如何撬开你的“话匣子” [09/22]
- 点亮海伦•凯勒的世界 [09/04]
- 长大后我就成了你 [09/04]
学员分享
- 个性化定制,助我成功留学 14-03-27
- 人生就要充满正能量 14-03-27
- 带着梦想 一路向前 14-03-27
- 不服输的青春绽放在武汉新航道 14-03-27
影音英语
- 【视频】in语60秒之“抓... [12/21]
- 【视频】in语60秒之“吐... [12/13]
- 【视频】in语60秒之“打... [12/06]