来源： 浏览： 发布日期：2019-02-14 12:12
I suppose parents should firstly make children realize the importance of saving money so they’ll be willing to do this. Meanwhile, they’re supposed to set a good example to children as they normally regard parents as role models and copy their behaviors. Besides that, it’s advisable that parents praise and reward children when they try not to spend much on unnecessary or meaningless items so they’ll be motivated to use money wisely in the future.
1. make children realize the importance of … so they’ll be willing to …
2. set a good example to children as they normally regard parents as role models and copy their behaviors
3. praise and reward children when they … so they’ll be motivated to … in the future
1. What do you think parents should do to encourage their children to do sports more often?
2. In your opinion, how can parents make children spend more time in reading?
3. How do you think parents can make their children willing to help others?
4. According to you, what should parents do to make children more interested in studying?